Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Reflection Through Out My MUN Years


My experience in the Model United Nations class was very memorable. The one thing that really stood with me was the very awesome times we had as a class. There were moments that I felt like really helped me as a person and they helped me to be comfortable being me and socializing with others. Before I joined MUN i felt shy and somewhat uncomfortable in having a progressive conversation with total stranger. Its taught me how to gladly approach a person and feel confident while doing it. I went to many conferences, Harvard Model United Nations conference, I've been to the UNA-USA conferences held at the United Nations twice, I've represented these countries: Benin, Marshall Islands, Lichtenstein, Germany, Turkey, Brazil, and the United Kingdom as well. These conferences were all unique. My favorite conference was the Harvard Model United Nations conference, although I represented Benin which didn’t really have a mayor word on the issue of Nuclear Missiles it was very fun. I met very intelligent people and had a blast with the best people on I’ve met…. my friends. While learning about different countries i had a unforgettable time with my friends. The most recent one i represented the Marshall Island, although its practically in the middle of nowhere i tried my best to do my best. That conference was the most important to me because i felt very confident and overwhelmingly exited. I still remember when it was a club and it was very fun. It wasn’t as much work but we were still involved in the activities. Now this year that it’s a class, it’s more work but it pays off because the experience is priceless.





My Favorite MUN Memories on PhotoPeach

0 comments: